NORTHSTAR FIREPROOFING AND INSULANTION IS A GREENON PARTICIPATING CONTRACTOR!
Rebate programs available now allow you to get up to $7200 back for insulating your home.
Insulating your home could mean substansital energy savings – 15% or more off your heating and cooling bills. The new GreenON rebate program is a limited time opportunity to save money on your bills and get up to $7200 back in rebates. Now when you are purchasing and installing insulation, get back money and save in the long run too.
REASONS TO CALL TODAY:
- Northstar is an approved contractor of the GreenON rebate program
- We will walk you through the process of applying and receiving the rebate
- Insulating your home will save you thousands of dollars in the long run
UPGRADES AVAILABLE AS FOLLOWS:
- $1500 available for attic insulation
- $1900 is available for basmenet insulation
- $3800 available for exterior wall insulation
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF QUALIFYING FOR THE GREENON REBATE?
- To qualify for the GreenON Rebate, homeowners must work with a participating contractor when purchasing and installing insulation.
- The contractor will submit the application for the rebate and will follow all of the guidelines and requisites.
- Participating contractors take care of the entire process – from supplying and installing insulation, to submitting completed rebate paperwork.
- Once the application has been submitted by the participating contractor, homeowners will receive an email to review the application and complete the final submission.
- Once the application has been approved by GreenON Rebates, the rebate cheque will take approximately 8-12 weeks.